1.9.13

ARTIST IN RESIDENCE


Hi folks! Some exciting news to share… Next week I’ll be starting a job as artist in residence at Holland Park School in West London, and will be there part-time over the Autumn term.

During my residency I’ll be working with students in a variety of ways, including helping in art lessons and running a series of illustration workshops. I’ll also be helping to curate an exhibition of students’ work, held at the end of November. In my spare time I’ve been given a studio space to work in at school. I can’t wait to get stuck in and try out some of the art facilities available (I’ve already got my eye on the rather handsome printing press!)

I’m really looking forward to this new chapter, and plan to share my experiences and work with you on this blog over the coming months… Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you Lucy! It sounds like it'll be lots of fun. I'm super jealous of your printing press though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! I haven't done any printing in AGES sooo results could be interesting... :) Love your new Barcelona print btw! x

      Delete